We’ll help you bring your marketing ideas to life, smoothly and simply.
Amplify your marketing
Whether you need a chatbot, a landing page or an online booking calendar (or all three), we’ll help you amplify your marketing efforts and turn your ad idea into a stream of quality, booked clients.
Automate your workflow
Save time every week by automating repetitive tasks. We can help you integrate your workflow with hundreds of cloud tools using Zapier and Integromat.
Or give us a challenge
Got an idea to make your marketing more effective or your workflow more efficient? We’d love to help you make it happen.
To get started today, just schedule a free chat with Iain and make a plan together.
How many hours could you save each week?
What if you could remove some of the tedious, repetitive tasks in your studio, the ones that take up your time every single week? Just imagine what you could do with all of that extra time!
What if you could automate the follow-up from your marketing campaigns and never let another great lead slip through your fingers because you were too busy to respond fast enough?
At Simplify Your Studio, we’re all about helping you identify the processes which generate real income in your business, and then streamlining and automating them so you can get back to focusing on the things that actually made you want to be a photographer in the first place.
If this sounds like what you need, we’d love to hear from you.
“Seriously, you have helped me SOOO much !!! I’ve loved meeting you and having you help me and my little business”
Iain has been featured on:
Interested in Messenger Marketing?
In our own portrait and wedding photography business, we were early adopters of Messenger Marketing and it was a game-changer for the studio. Iain has since helped hundreds of photographers set their own chatbots up and has been certified as an Agency Partner and a Messenger Marketing Expert by the clear industry leader, ManyChat.
The advantages of a chatbot for your studio are huge. Your next campaign can run 24/7 with potential clients receiving all the info they need instantly, even if they ask at 2am. Your bot can ask them questions too and can be set up to only offer shoots to clients who seem well-matched, so you’re not wasting your time on the … well … time-wasters.
We had a course for a few years, but have since realised that each photographer’s needs are so individual and the technology is changing and expanding so quickly, that it makes much more sense to focus on helping photographers one-on-one. (We were also relentlessly hacked for three years and had to give up on our old nicechatletsbook.com URL entirely, but that’s a whole other story!)
These days, we see chatbots as a powerful part of a photographer’s overall system, and we encourage all of the photographers we work with to always include a human-to-human conversation somewhere in the booking process, to help both the photographer and the potential client make sure they’re well-matched, and to build rapport for the upcoming shoot.
If you’ve got a marketing campaign idea and are interested in seeing how it might work through a chatbot, schedule a call with Iain.
How are we different to a coach?
Business coaching is a great thing, and we can recommend a few brilliant coaches who work specifically with photographers. With or without coaching though, there comes a time when your head is full of marketing ideas and your business is ready to thrive, but you just need some help setting up the systems to actually make it all happen.
That’s where we come in.
What we do is very specific. We’ll refine your systems and processes to save you time.
Here’s a few examples of what that might mean:
- a chatbot so your clients can get answers and book their next shoot while you sleep
- a landing page for your next promotion which educates and converts your ideal clients,
- automated text message reminders so your clients show up on time,
- an online booking calendar for clients to schedule calls or shoots with you
- getting your systems talking to each other so that you’re not having to enter the same client details into your booking system, your calendar and your address book.
- and much more. We love a challenge!
We can either do it for you or teach you how, depending on how involved you want to be.
Plans and Pricing
As our name suggests, we like to keep things simple, so you just pay for the hours that we work for you. The prices below are in Australian dollars, so if you’re based in the UK or US, you’re going to love the conversion!
Make a plan
- Schedule a free chat and together we’ll make a plan to make your life easier.
- On that call, we’ll genuinely focus on making a plan, usually focusing on one specific problem or one upcoming marketing campaign.
- No sales pitches, I promise. We want you to choose to work with us, but we’ll convince you by showing real results rather than talking you into it!
- Once we’ve made a plan together, we can do it all for you, or work together on zoom so you also learn a new piece of software (or several) at the same time.
- Either way, it’s best if we start off on zoom, so that you can help us get a deeper understanding of your business and the challenges you need help with.
- To purchase and schedule a call, just click the button below.
- Once a) we’ve got a great plan and b) you know how many hours of help you need from us, the most affordable option is to pre-purchase up to five hours at a discounted rate.
- The first hour is $AUD150 and any subsequent hours can be prepurchased for $AUD120 each.
- You can use that time on zoom calls with Iain, having the team build things for you in the background or a combination of both. It’s completely up to you.